Invisible nano cover for bathroom protection.
Nano coating for bathrooms, bathtubs, shower cabins, glass and ceramic - 50 ml
Item number: MMNCB50
Hydrophobic impregnation substance which keeps the bath clean for months
The product creates a protective layer that completely isolates the surface from the contact with water, grease or dirt, which in turn prevents the occurrence of mold and mildew, thus protecting the grout from staining. The product does not allow limescale buildup, and where there are still small deposits, they are removed only with a damp cloth, without using any chemicals.
Efficacy duration - up to 1 year
nano coating for glass and ceramics is an impregnation substance intended for all interior glass surfaces, faience tiles, terracotta tiles and mirrors.
- Nano coating saves you time and money for preparations
- Durable efficacy - up to 1 year
- Self-cleaning effect. Prevents limescale buildup
- Free of silicone, wax or fat
- Very good repellent for water and fat
- Maintenance requires only cleaning with water
- The use of cleaners is reduced by about 90%
- Preventive measure for protection against bacteria, algae and mold
- Dirt cannot enter into the pores of the protected surface
How To Use:
The surface must be cleaned of dirt, grease and oils in advance. Before impregnation the surface must be clean, dry and degreased.
nano coating is applied by directly spraying the cleaned surface. The substance is applied sparingly with small circular motions over the clean surface. Allow the sealed surface to harden for at least 30 minutes. In case of higher air humidity the drying time is increased (up to several hours). Then polish with the same cloth. The end result is achieved in 2-3 hours and is best observed after 24 hours. At temperatures over +25°C the surface must be polished in smaller areas. It is not recommended to apply at temperatures below +5°C.
Consumption: 5-10 ml/m2